Your first step towards the smile you want is a consultation! During your visit we want you to make yourself at home. After you take a tour of the office we will take a few photos of your bite and an x-ray if it is needed. The goals of this appointment are to:
- Get all the information we need about your health, teeth, and your concerns
- Review your pictures and x-rays and explain what we see
- Determine if treatment is necessary
- Come up with the treatment plan that is best for your bite and your lifestyle
- Discuss financial information, including insurance, to help fit your budget
What happens next? The next appointment will be getting your new orthodontic appliance (like braces). This appointment will take about an hour. After we are done we will go over how to take care of your new appliance.
After this we will see you every four to eight weeks. It is very important to make it to your appointments so we can make sure treatment goes just as planned! However we understand that you might need to change an appointment. If you need to reschedule or are running late give us a call and we will do everything we can to accommodate your needs. See you soon!